Diverge provides two main kinds of training:
– where we present events and invite you to attend
– where you determine the details of training to suit your client or staff needs.
Common topics include:
- Working with clients with ABI
- Working with clients and complexity
- Providing effective behaviour support interventions.
SCHEDULED TRAINING: 2017
"Behaviour Support Interventions"
A series of three workshops for neuropsychology students, registrars and early career clinicians.
SUMMARY: These workshops will provide a core understanding of why challenging behaviours occur, how to conduct a behaviour assessment, how best to communicate with clients displaying challenging behaviours, and practical skills and strategies for dealing with complex situations.
31st August 2017: Behaviour
7th September 2017: Rehabilitation
14th September 2017: Complexity
All sessions are Wednesdays, 6:00pm – 7:30pm.
Venue: 60 Lothian Street, North Melbourne, Victoria.
Enquiries: Ph. 9329 4330
A4 flyer: Workshop A4 flyer
Registration & payment: divergebehaviourworkshop2017.eventbrite.com.au